Fergie Wants You To Stop Asking If She’s Pregnant
Fergie is tired of people thinking her recent weight gain means she’s expecting a baby.
While visiting the Rachael Ray Show on September 20, Fergie explained that every time she fluctuates a few pounds people starting asking if she’s pregnant. She admitted that because everyone is talking about her non-existent baby bump she’s starting to feel the pressure to just have a baby already with her husband of three years, Josh Duhamel.
“People kind of look at me because they’re expecting [that] it’s that time,” she said. “We do hope for children and that will be coming up, but it’s not yet.”
The singer teamed up with Wet ‘n Wild for an affordable collection that will include a line of lipsticks, eye shadow and nail polishes, which have fun Fergieliocious names like Glamorous, Tonight’s Gonna Be A Good Night and Tasty, Tasty.
The collection will be available in January, but Fergie gave fans a preview of the new line on Rachael Ray’s show.
Watch below to see how to get her signature smoky eye.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Enter To Win: Ariana Grande at MSG
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings