Carly Rae Jepsen Celebrates Her New Album In Hollywood
Carly Rae Jepsen’s hard work is paying off. Thursday night, after wrapping production on her new video for “This Kiss,” she was celebrating the release of her new album at Bootsy Bellows in West Hollywood. Carly wore a fun pink sequence and feather pink dress, looking great as usual. She topped it off with a killer pair of zebra print boots.
You’ll be able to see Carly Rae Jepsen on tour with her pal Justin Bieber this fall. She is thrilled to hit the road, saying, “Kiss is something I’ve been working on for a while now, and to be able to play those songs live is probably the most exciting thing to date.”
Her friend, Australian pop singer Cody Simpson were also there to show his support, with his sister Alli in tow. Cody is a fan of hers, saying, “she’s unique and obviously has amazing music, which is the most important thing.”
Last scene of the video shoot for “This Kiss” …. Then it’s party time!
— Carly Rae Jepsen (@carlyraejepsen) September 20, 2012
Kiss is available now.
-AJ Gordon, AMP Radio/Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- YES! There Could Be An Incredibly Delicious Way To Stop Eating Too Much
- Ariana Grande Kisses Liz Gillies, Accidentally Posts Video Evidence
- Watch Julianne Moore, John Stamos & James Corden Create a Taylor Swift Soap Opera
- The Cure Announce First US Tour Dates for 2016 Run
- Watch Justin Bieber Discuss His One Direction Conspiracy Theory
- Download ‘Yeezer’: A Kanye West and Weezer Mashup Album