Looks like One Direction‘s “Live While We’re Young” music video has leaked ahead of its premiere. And it is full of wet, sometimes topless, 1D guys — along with several space bubbles, a dance routine and the nicest camping gear ever. Their misfortune is every 1D fan’s gain however.
The guys weren’t happy that the low quality version, taped off of a television, was out there however and decided to push up the video and song release to today, September 20.
“We wanted our fans to see the video and hear the single in the proper way so we’ve moved the premiere to tonight [UK time]. We’re really excited about “Live While We’re Young”, we’ve worked really hard on it and we can’t wait for everyone to see and hear it later today!” the band said in an official statement.
The video was directed by Vaughan Arnell, who previously helmed music videos from the Spice Girls, Robbie Williams, Charlotte Church.
This marks the first single off One Direction’s forthcoming second album, Take Me Home. It is available for preorder now and will be released in the U.S. on November 13.
Day two finished, and that’s the video for ‘Live While We’re Young’ done. Amazing crew, amazing people involved. Thanks again .x
— Harry Styles (@Harry_Styles) August 24, 2012
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- ‘Veep’ Stars Lip Sync Katy Perry’s ‘Roar’ for Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Linkin Park Will Live Stream Chester Bennington Tribute Concert
- Kelly Clarkson Gets in the Holiday Spirit with New Song ‘Christmas Eve’
- Ed Sheeran Says Substance Abuse Contributed to Hiatus from Music
- Mariah Carey Unveils New Christmas Song ‘The Star’
- Niall Horan Shares Acoustic Version of ‘Flicker’ Title Track