Is It Too Early For Christmas Decorations?
Most people would give a resounding “Yes!” to that question. But not everyone.
As a matter of fact, the KMart in Penn Station is ready for the holidays. Once you get past the Halloween aisles, it begins to look a lot like Christmas! The Christmas trees are up, the stockings are hung with care and the store is decking the halls in six aisles. It’s like a time warp! You go right from Halloween to Christmas, do not pass Thanksgiving, do not collect anything but Christmas gifts and candy.
We paid a visit to the Christmas Wonderland at the Penn Station KMart to see who was already shopping….
And there were a couple of people filling up carts of Christmas cheer. I have to admit, it made me feel a little gooey inside and I had a smile plastered on my face the entire time we were in the Christmas section. But, not everybody wanted to see Christmas decorations this early…
So, does that mean that people are already doing their Christmas shopping? Apparently! We had a few overachievers (what a last minute shopper calls them) who have already begun their shopping…
Kim is already shopping for her nieces and nephews for the holidays… the only problem? She forgets where she hides them!!
Annie makes it easy…she never stops shopping! And John – yes, a guy – is the shopper in his family and he’s already started hoarding the holiday gifts…
What do you think? Is it too early or just the right time to start getting in the Christmas spirit? No Bill P., our production director… you don’t get to answer!
–Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and CraigToo!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Tracy Morgan to Give First Interview Since His Car Accident Last Summer
- U2 Honor Fallen Tour Manager Dennis Sheehan Live in Los Angeles
- Jane’s Addiction to Play ‘Ritual de lo Habitual’ in Full at Fun Fun Fun Fest
- Demi Lovato Wants You To Speak Up For Mental Health
- Pharrell’s Hat Will Never Die, Thanks to Marlon Wayans Doing ‘Happy’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle': Watch