Bruno Mars Shows “Whatta Man” He Is In New Video
After spending over a year in the studio, Bruno Mars finally finished his second album. To celebrate this recent accomplishment, Bruno thought it was important to let everyone know he’s the man.
In a new video spoof for Funny or Die, Bruno shows off his masculine side to Salt ‘n’ Pepa’s 1993 classic featuring En Vogue “Whatta Man.”
“People aks me all the time what it’s like to be Bruno Mars,” he says to open the clip. “That’s like asking me what it’s like to be a man, a mighty, mighty good man.”
Wearing a very tiny pair of gold lamé shorts the singer shows what makes him so manly including his kung-fu moves that rival Bruce Lee’s, his James Bond-like ability to make the ladies swoon and his ability to save anything from a burning building.
Bruno might want you to think he’s a tough guy, but he’s definitely not afraid to show his softer side. He’ll even sit down with you and watch Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants. Bruno will be the one holding the tissue box.
No release date has been announced for Mars’ follow-up to his 2010 debut, Doo-Wops & Hooligans.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo