She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 8 losses on her record, so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. Keith Urban will be one of the new judges on American Idol. What famous movie actress is he married to?
2. This singer/actor is buying a minority ownership stake in the Memphis Grizzlies, the NBA team. You may know him as the youngest member of the band ‘N Sync. What’s his name?
3. South Korean pop star Psy is enjoying his 15 minutes of fame, having performed on the Today Show, Ellen and SNL. What kind of “style” is he teaching us about in his one-hit wonder?
4. Jennifer Aniston has created a very funny viral video for Smartwater that co-stars Ryan Seacrest and Jimmy Kimmel. Name Jennifer’s 1999 film that has become a cult classic for her lack of “flair.”
5. Katie Holmes will be making between $2 and $3 million dollars as the new face of THIS cosmetic company. Name it.
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10!
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Some Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Mayer Drops New Single ‘Paper Doll’
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Depeche Mode’s ‘Concert For The Masses’ Rose Bowl Show, 25 Years Later
- Win A $50 P&G Gift Card
- This Week In Late Night TV: Jimmy Eat World, Muse, Jim James, Chvrches