It’s Time For a Craig’s List Crap Shoot!
Have you ever trolled through Craig’s List just to see the bizarre things people put up there?
Once you start, you just can’t stop. We discovered a director looking for actors to be in his film about a man with uncontrollable belly button lint, a disturbing missed connection on the subway that involved a hot woman who got sick and tons of free stuff that people just can’t give away… literally!
And, an idea was born… The Craig’s List Crap Shoot… where we randomly call someone from Craig’s List. This morning we called about a really creepy doll.
No, seriously. This doll could be the Bride of Chucky…
“26 INCH DOLL – PORCELAIN LEGS, ARMS AND HEAD. GLASS EYES. COMES WITH PLASTIC CHAIR.”
“TREASURED MOMENTS” IS STAMPED AT THE BACK OF HER NECK, ALSO #750 OF 1500 PRODUCED.”
“PLEASE NOTE – SHE HAS A SMALL HOLE AT THE BACK OF ONE LEG. COVERED BY HER CLOTHES.”
“IF INTERESTED, CALL 917-602-2606. NO EMAILS PLEASE. THANK YOU”
See… I told you the doll was creepy!!!
So when we spun the Craig’s List Crap Shoot wheel and landed on Edna’s doll, we had to find out if she was getting rid of it because it made her skin crawl or if she really loved this doll that probably comes alive at night and hoards the knives in the house.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift & Beyonce Are Among Forbes’ 100 Most Powerful Women
- Adam Lambert’s ‘Ghost Town’ Remixes: Ranked
- Liam Payne Continues Love for Oasis By Covering ‘Wonderwall’ in Mexico: Watch
- Jason Derulo & Jennifer Lopez Star on New Song ‘Try Me': Listen
- Interview: Andy Grammer Talks Real-Life Temptation Behind ‘Honey, I’m Good’