Green Day Now Streaming ¡Uno!, Ahead Of Its September 25 Release
Green Day isn’t teasing fans with just a strip of the tortilla and a few pieces of grated cheddar. Today the band is giving up the whole enchilada. In an effort to get fans familiar and excited with ¡Uno!, the first available in a trio of albums, the legendary Bay Area rockers are streaming the album in its entirety starting today.
Liking their Facebook page will reveal the track list below, with all 12 songs streaming in their entirety, sequentially. The page is set up with a points system where fans earn prizes and rise to the top of the leader board by spreading the Green Day gospel via their social networks.
- Nuclear Family
- Stay The Night
- Carpe Diem
- Let Yourself Go
- Kill The DJ
- Fell For You
- Loss Of Control
- Angel Blue
- Sweet 16
- Rusty James
- Oh Love
“It was time for a change and a new era,” Bille Joe Armstrong told Classic Rock when asked about what fans can expect from the new albums. “You just start with one simple song at a time, where less is more, but we made three albums and it ended up becoming epic. We wanted to make something that rocked really hard, and partied really hard, with a lot of meaning behind it. And a lot of soul. Hopefully we achieved that.”
On September 24, starting at 3pm PT, Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, Tre Cool and the gang will be primed and ready to blast through tunes both old and new in the tiny venue, the Red Bull Sound Space. The band will also participate in a fan Q&A.
Following the release of ¡Uno! next Tuesday, ¡Dos! hits stories November 13 and ¡Tre! January 15, 2013.
— Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Thanks for Taylor Swift, Jason Alexander!
- Becky G’s ‘Lovin’ So Hard’ Video: 13 Things She & Austin Mahone Totally Do Together
- Zayn Malik Just Decimated Louis Tomlinson on Twitter: ‘Remember When You Had a Life?’
- Adele Didn’t Drop an Album on Her Birthday, But She Did Dress Up as George Michael: See The Photo
- Prince Will Hold a Peace Rally in Baltimore This Mother’s Day
- New App Inserts Taylor Swift Lyrics Into Your Text Messages