Green Day isn’t teasing fans with just a strip of the tortilla and a few pieces of grated cheddar. Today the band is giving up the whole enchilada. In an effort to get fans familiar and excited with ¡Uno!, the first available in a trio of albums, the legendary Bay Area rockers are streaming the album in its entirety starting today.
Liking their Facebook page will reveal the track list below, with all 12 songs streaming in their entirety, sequentially. The page is set up with a points system where fans earn prizes and rise to the top of the leader board by spreading the Green Day gospel via their social networks.
- Nuclear Family
- Stay The Night
- Carpe Diem
- Let Yourself Go
- Kill The DJ
- Fell For You
- Loss Of Control
- Angel Blue
- Sweet 16
- Rusty James
- Oh Love
“It was time for a change and a new era,” Bille Joe Armstrong told Classic Rock when asked about what fans can expect from the new albums. “You just start with one simple song at a time, where less is more, but we made three albums and it ended up becoming epic. We wanted to make something that rocked really hard, and partied really hard, with a lot of meaning behind it. And a lot of soul. Hopefully we achieved that.”
On September 24, starting at 3pm PT, Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, Tre Cool and the gang will be primed and ready to blast through tunes both old and new in the tiny venue, the Red Bull Sound Space. The band will also participate in a fan Q&A.
Following the release of ¡Uno! next Tuesday, ¡Dos! hits stories November 13 and ¡Tre! January 15, 2013.
— Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’