The boys of pop band Hanson made their way down under this week and offered up a surprise for both Hanson and Taylor Swift fans. While on the Fifi & Jules show in Australia, Taylor, Zac and Isaac Hanson performed their own stripped down version of Taylor Swift’s brand new single “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”.
Swift’s single has already broken records, selling 623,000 copies in its first week while also going certified platinum in the US, Canada, New Zealand and Australia.
But what did the country superstar think of Hanson’s rendition of her single?
1) Hanson covered ‘We Are Never Getting Back Together’. 2) I didn’t just watch the video of it 8 times in a row. 3) #2 might be a lie — Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) September 19, 2012
Watch Hanson’s cover of the chart topping single.
Hanson’s sold out Australian tour runs through September 22 in support of their album Shout It Out.
-Jodi Phillips, The New 103.7/Charlotte
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- #TeamTooMuch: You’ll Never Believe Mariah Carey’s Diva Demands On The Set Of Her New Film!
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism