Adele Getting Her Own Fashion Line?
Adele took the musical world by storm and now looks like she might be ready to take over the fashion world too.
Though neither the British fashion label nor Adele has confirmed the rumors, the singer has previously worn dresses from Burberry on the red carpet including the 2011 Brit Awards and the little black dress she wore to last year’s MTV Video Music Awards.
((Christopher Polk/Getty Images) MTV Video Music Awards
The pregnant singer has also made it clear she’s a fan of the label and has been for a while
“I’ve always loved Burberry,” she said. “I remember saving for three years to get my first bag before I got signed.”
This isn’t the only Adele rumor swirling around out there.
It’s recently been reported, but not officially confirmed, that the songstress has recorded the newest Bond theme song for the twenty-third film in the series, Skyfall, due out November 9.
It would be the first new song from the singer since releasing her breakthrough album 21 in 2011.
Would you wear clothes designed by Adele?
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Enter To Win: Ariana Grande at MSG
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings