Adele Getting Her Own Fashion Line?
Adele took the musical world by storm and now looks like she might be ready to take over the fashion world too.
Though neither the British fashion label nor Adele has confirmed the rumors, the singer has previously worn dresses from Burberry on the red carpet including the 2011 Brit Awards and the little black dress she wore to last year’s MTV Video Music Awards.
((Christopher Polk/Getty Images) MTV Video Music Awards
The pregnant singer has also made it clear she’s a fan of the label and has been for a while
“I’ve always loved Burberry,” she said. “I remember saving for three years to get my first bag before I got signed.”
This isn’t the only Adele rumor swirling around out there.
It’s recently been reported, but not officially confirmed, that the songstress has recorded the newest Bond theme song for the twenty-third film in the series, Skyfall, due out November 9.
It would be the first new song from the singer since releasing her breakthrough album 21 in 2011.
Would you wear clothes designed by Adele?
–Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog