Settle down, it’s not as dirty as it sounds.
He isn’t ditching the shaggy locks for just any reason. He did it to support “his brother from another mother” Nick Grimshaw, who has taken a job on BBC Radio 1. Styles has joined #TeamGrimmy and he asks his fans to do the same.
According to MaleStandard, the quiff hairstyle rose to popularity in the ’50s with celebrities like James Dean rocking the uber attractive ‘do. It can be worn either neat and polished or sexy and wild.
Many male celebrities have rocked the quiff, including:
Be sure to take our poll and tell us which hairdo looks better on Styles!
-CJ Robinson,MIX 105.1/Orlando
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bananarama to Reunite (After 29 Years) for First-Ever Tour
- Madonna Biopic ‘Blond Ambition’ Picked up by Universal
- Miley Cyrus Plays New Character in ‘Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2’
- Dave Grohl Interviews His Mom about Her New Book, Shares Funny Stories
- Watch Harry Styles Interviewed by Chris Martin, Ed Sheeran, Ronnie Wood
- Elton John Fights ‘Potentially Deadly’ Infection, Cancels Shows