Settle down, it’s not as dirty as it sounds.
He isn’t ditching the shaggy locks for just any reason. He did it to support “his brother from another mother” Nick Grimshaw, who has taken a job on BBC Radio 1. Styles has joined #TeamGrimmy and he asks his fans to do the same.
According to MaleStandard, the quiff hairstyle rose to popularity in the ’50s with celebrities like James Dean rocking the uber attractive ‘do. It can be worn either neat and polished or sexy and wild.
Many male celebrities have rocked the quiff, including:
Be sure to take our poll and tell us which hairdo looks better on Styles!
-CJ Robinson,MIX 105.1/Orlando
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adele Will Perform at the GRAMMYs
- Listen to John Mellencamp’s New Song ‘Easy Target’
- John Mayer Reveals Motivation for ‘The Search for Everything Wave One’
- Jackie Evancho Prepares for Her Big Inaguration Gig
- Common Addresses Women’s Health at Gig for Planned Parenthood
- Solange, Esperanza Spalding Deliver at Peace Ball