Settle down, it’s not as dirty as it sounds.
He isn’t ditching the shaggy locks for just any reason. He did it to support “his brother from another mother” Nick Grimshaw, who has taken a job on BBC Radio 1. Styles has joined #TeamGrimmy and he asks his fans to do the same.
According to MaleStandard, the quiff hairstyle rose to popularity in the ’50s with celebrities like James Dean rocking the uber attractive ‘do. It can be worn either neat and polished or sexy and wild.
Many male celebrities have rocked the quiff, including:
Be sure to take our poll and tell us which hairdo looks better on Styles!
-CJ Robinson,MIX 105.1/Orlando
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- #TeamTooMuch: You’ll Never Believe Mariah Carey’s Diva Demands On The Set Of Her New Film!
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism