Settle down, it’s not as dirty as it sounds.
He isn’t ditching the shaggy locks for just any reason. He did it to support “his brother from another mother” Nick Grimshaw, who has taken a job on BBC Radio 1. Styles has joined #TeamGrimmy and he asks his fans to do the same.
According to MaleStandard, the quiff hairstyle rose to popularity in the ’50s with celebrities like James Dean rocking the uber attractive ‘do. It can be worn either neat and polished or sexy and wild.
Many male celebrities have rocked the quiff, including:
Be sure to take our poll and tell us which hairdo looks better on Styles!
-CJ Robinson,MIX 105.1/Orlando
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Flips the Bird at Post GRAMMY Celebration
- Pitbull Drops New Track ‘Options’ Featuring Stephen Marley
- John Mayer Shares Second Wave of Album Track Titles
- Have You Ever Seen Drama Go Down at a Wedding?
- Sara Bareilles Talks Broadway Acting Debut in ‘Waitress’
- Camila Cabello Featured on Cashmere Cat’s New Song ‘Love Incredible’