Settle down, it’s not as dirty as it sounds.
He isn’t ditching the shaggy locks for just any reason. He did it to support “his brother from another mother” Nick Grimshaw, who has taken a job on BBC Radio 1. Styles has joined #TeamGrimmy and he asks his fans to do the same.
According to MaleStandard, the quiff hairstyle rose to popularity in the ’50s with celebrities like James Dean rocking the uber attractive ‘do. It can be worn either neat and polished or sexy and wild.
Many male celebrities have rocked the quiff, including:
Be sure to take our poll and tell us which hairdo looks better on Styles!
-CJ Robinson,MIX 105.1/Orlando
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: The Family iPad is Not So Family Friendly
- Lady Gaga is Headlining the 2017 Super Bowl!
- It’s Official: Lady Gaga to Perform at Super Bowl Halftime
- One Direction Weigh in on Niall Horan’s Solo Debut
- Shawn Mendes is Definitely Up for a Niall Horan Collaboration
- Carson and Cane: ‘Pissy Pat’ Wants You To Know the Bread is Fresh