Two New Mashups That Just Might Break The Internet
Just when you thought all the “Call Me Maybe” mashups were over. Clearly, you were wrong.
Quite possibly the most incredulous “Call Me Maybe” mashup to date, Carly Rae Jepsen’s track has been paired with K-pop star Psy’s “Gangnam Style.” It’s hard not to listen to the track in its entirety. We dare you. It’s catchy and will likely create a whole new set of moves for the dance floor.
While Psy is currently enjoying his 15 minutes of fame in America, learning how to salsa at 92.3 NOW/New York and dancing on SNL, we wonder just how much longer he has. What do you think?
As far as jaw-dropping mashups are concerned there is one more that needs to be on your radar. While we all knew that “Gangnam Style” was bound for remixes, did you ever think TLC’s Honey Boo Boo would make her own appearance in one?
Mike Relm was prompted by the producer of KROQ’s Kevin and Bean show about a new mashup. “When will we see a Honey Boo Boo remix? I think that needs to happen,” he asked.
“I said, I will see your Honey Boo Boo and raise you ‘Gangnam Style.’ Read ’em and weep,” Relm responded.
Below is his answer.
We’re a mix of intrigued and repulsed. Thoughts?
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- This Is Great News If You Have A 4th Grader At Home
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Announces Their New Cast For Season 21
- Watch: Miranda Lambert and Friends Playfully Cover Taylor Swift’s ‘Bad Blood’
- Miley Cyrus Trolled with ‘Miley, What’s Good?’ Comments on Instagram
- Azealia Banks Thinks Miley, Taylor, and Nicki Make Basic Music
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About New Song Dedicated to Her Late Father