Going to the highest bidders are chances to meet Nickeback during select dates of the band’s European leg of their Here and Now Tour. All proceeds from the auction will go to support the Avril Lavigne Foundation R.O.C.K.S. initiative, which works with charities supporting children and youth living with serious illness and disabilities.
Also up for grabs as part of this fundraiser are curated items from Avril herself, including a chance to be in her next music video, a total makeover from her make-up and hair stylist Gabriel Panduro, tweets and Facebook posts to you from Avril and autographed items. Her bandmate Evan Taubenfeld is even offering a Skype session as well as a guitar lesson for two in Los Angeles.
Avril and Nickelback fans can see the full list of items available over at Ebay.
– Heather Stas, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Elton John Fights ‘Potentially Deadly’ Infection, Cancels Shows
- Really?!: Intern Anthony Says No Man Wants Their First Born To Be a Girl
- #OnTheList: Xtine Richie’s Newest Obsessions – Barns Courtney, Dermot Kennedy, Ryan McMullan
- Watch Charlie Puth’s Steamy New ‘Attention’ Video
- FM Magazine: City Harvest’s 23rd Annual Evening of Practical Magic
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Up About A-Rod on ‘Ellen’