Chad Kroeger Joins Avril Lavigne For Auction
Going to the highest bidders are chances to meet Nickeback during select dates of the band’s European leg of their Here and Now Tour. All proceeds from the auction will go to support the Avril Lavigne Foundation R.O.C.K.S. initiative, which works with charities supporting children and youth living with serious illness and disabilities.
Also up for grabs as part of this fundraiser are curated items from Avril herself, including a chance to be in her next music video, a total makeover from her make-up and hair stylist Gabriel Panduro, tweets and Facebook posts to you from Avril and autographed items. Her bandmate Evan Taubenfeld is even offering a Skype session as well as a guitar lesson for two in Los Angeles.
Avril and Nickelback fans can see the full list of items available over at Ebay.
- Heather Stas, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Madonna, Diplo Rework ‘La Isla Bonita’ to Mention Major Lazer in Dub Plate Remix: Watch
- Katy Perry Does the Ultimate #tbt in Lyric Video for ‘This Is How We Do’: Watch
- Questlove Defends Iggy Azalea, Calls ‘Fancy’ the Song of the Summer
- Beyoncé Strips Down ‘Crazy In Love’ For Steamy ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Trailer
- Jack White to Headline Farm Aid 2014 Alongside Neil Young, Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp & Dave Matthews
- Courtney Love On Kurt Cobain Biopic: ‘I Am Leading The Charge’