P!nk has teamed up with London based singer Lily Allen for her newest track “True Love.” On the song Lily and P!nk trade off mixed emotional verses like, “You’re the only love I’ve ever known/But I hate you/I really hate you/So much I think it must be/True love/True Love.”
P!nk revealed to AMP/Los Angeles in July that she was teaming up with Lily on the new album.
“For the last 14 years, everyone has said no [to collaborations]. But this album, everyone said yes! And I think that’s because people think I’ve softened. I think people maybe think I bite!” Pink said.
The track reflects a major theme off her upcoming album and P!nk admits her fears in being content. In a recent MTV interview she expressed this.
“Listening back on this album as a whole thing, it’s still a clusterf***, but I realize I must be happier,” she said. “It’s kind of scaring me.”
P!nk’s album, The Truth About Love will be released September 18th. Expect the official music video in the coming weeks.
in all honesty the only thing on my mind right now is ya’ll seeing my new video. i am so excited about it it’s bonkers. soon!!!!
— P!nk (@Pink) September 11, 2012
-AJ Gordon, 97.1 AMP/Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- IMPACT: Plain White T’s Gear Up for New Album with ‘The Giving Tree’
- Lana Del Rey Announces Title of ‘Born to Die’ Follow-Up
- Madonna Shows Support for Russian LGBT Community With New Campaign
- Lionel Richie Says Luke Bryan Is ‘First on the List’ For Possible Country Release
- Actress Amanda Bynes Back In Court In Bong-Tossing Case
- Watch The Sound of Music Live! Tonight Among Friends with Booze