Rihanna Finds Income In A Hopeless Place
She’s a pop star, she’s a beauty mogul, she’s the host of a fashion show…and she’s a babysitter?
Perhaps not yet, but in a Tweet Rihanna offered up her services to the Jersey Shore’s Snooki.
@rihanna lmao you can babysit anytime auntie 💙
— NiC0LE P0LiZZi (@snooki) September 13, 2012
With all the celebs who’ve been having kids lately, Rihanna could add a whole new line to her resume. Jessica Simpson, her ex-Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo, Kourtney Kardashian, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beats, P!nk, Alanis Morrissette, even Beyonce and Jay-Z — all celebs with little kids they could leave at Rihanna’s day care.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet