Rihanna Finds Income In A Hopeless Place
She’s a pop star, she’s a beauty mogul, she’s the host of a fashion show…and she’s a babysitter?
Perhaps not yet, but in a Tweet Rihanna offered up her services to the Jersey Shore’s Snooki.
@rihanna lmao you can babysit anytime auntie 💙
— NiC0LE P0LiZZi (@snooki) September 13, 2012
With all the celebs who’ve been having kids lately, Rihanna could add a whole new line to her resume. Jessica Simpson, her ex-Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo, Kourtney Kardashian, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beats, P!nk, Alanis Morrissette, even Beyonce and Jay-Z — all celebs with little kids they could leave at Rihanna’s day care.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay
- One Direction Announce 2015 Stadium Tour
- Iggy Azalea Takes on the Haters with ‘Iggy SZN': Listen
- Katy Perry Canceled 30th Birthday Celebration in Egypt Due to ‘Safety Concerns’