Rihanna Finds Income In A Hopeless Place
She’s a pop star, she’s a beauty mogul, she’s the host of a fashion show…and she’s a babysitter?
Perhaps not yet, but in a Tweet Rihanna offered up her services to the Jersey Shore’s Snooki.
@rihanna lmao you can babysit anytime auntie 💙
— NiC0LE P0LiZZi (@snooki) September 13, 2012
With all the celebs who’ve been having kids lately, Rihanna could add a whole new line to her resume. Jessica Simpson, her ex-Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo, Kourtney Kardashian, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beats, P!nk, Alanis Morrissette, even Beyonce and Jay-Z — all celebs with little kids they could leave at Rihanna’s day care.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Stamos Calls Out Olsen Twins for Saying They Weren’t Told About ‘Fuller House’ Reboot
- Hootie and the Blowfish to Reunite on ‘Late Show with David Letterman’
- Watch Sesame Street’s ‘Avengers’ Parody
- Prom, Performance & A Date: 8 Celebs Who Crashed a High School Party
- Taking Your Kid to a Pink Concert Is a Totally Fine Parenting Move, Judge Rules
- Nate Ruess Debuts New Song ‘AhHa': Listen