She’s a pop star, she’s a beauty mogul, she’s the host of a fashion show…and she’s a babysitter?
Perhaps not yet, but in a Tweet Rihanna offered up her services to the Jersey Shore’s Snooki.
@rihanna lmao you can babysit anytime auntie 💙
— NiC0LE P0LiZZi (@snooki) September 13, 2012
With all the celebs who’ve been having kids lately, Rihanna could add a whole new line to her resume. Jessica Simpson, her ex-Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo, Kourtney Kardashian, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beats, P!nk, Alanis Morrissette, even Beyonce and Jay-Z — all celebs with little kids they could leave at Rihanna’s day care.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Eva Longoria Performs Flo Rida’s ‘Low’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- Sia, P!nk, Eddie Vedder Cover Beatles Songs in Netflix Series
- Halsey Hates Being Called ‘Tri-Bi’
- Gwen Stefani to Perform Live Music Video During GRAMMYs
- Protesters to Clash Over Beyoncé at NFL Headquarters
- Paul McCartney Creates Audio Mojis for Valentines Day