SF Bay Area Couple Take Wedding Vows “Gangnam Style”
Giddy-up slow dance – make way for the invisible horse!
When PSY finished recording “Gangnam Style,” he probably didn’t think, “This will make a GREAT wedding song.”
Thanks to one San Francisco Bay area couple, a video production company and the wildfire-like spread of viral videos piggybacking on an Internet sensation, the Korean rapper may be forced to think again.
Joined by their wedding party, newlyweds Stephani Nguyen and Jeremy Ueno paid tribute to K-POP’s surprise worldwide hit as Lightbulb Videography documented the lead-up to their big day on September 2, 2012.
As if the pre-wedding fun wasn’t enough, paired bridesmaids and groomsmen entered the reception performing PSY’s now iconic ‘Invisible Horse Dance.’ The jubilant couple followed suit, bestowing upon the world possibly the best wedding reception entrance of all time.
Enjoy the fun in the video below and stick around for the blooper reel that follows the music.
-Tim Mudd, Energy 103.7/San Diego
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target
- Play the Morrissey Drinking Game
- Jon Bon Jovi Rumored to Be Considering Buying Buffalo Bills, Moving Team to Toronto — and Robert Duffy Isn’t Happy