SF Bay Area Couple Take Wedding Vows “Gangnam Style”
Giddy-up slow dance – make way for the invisible horse!
When PSY finished recording “Gangnam Style,” he probably didn’t think, “This will make a GREAT wedding song.”
Thanks to one San Francisco Bay area couple, a video production company and the wildfire-like spread of viral videos piggybacking on an Internet sensation, the Korean rapper may be forced to think again.
Joined by their wedding party, newlyweds Stephani Nguyen and Jeremy Ueno paid tribute to K-POP’s surprise worldwide hit as Lightbulb Videography documented the lead-up to their big day on September 2, 2012.
As if the pre-wedding fun wasn’t enough, paired bridesmaids and groomsmen entered the reception performing PSY’s now iconic ‘Invisible Horse Dance.’ The jubilant couple followed suit, bestowing upon the world possibly the best wedding reception entrance of all time.
Enjoy the fun in the video below and stick around for the blooper reel that follows the music.
-Tim Mudd, Energy 103.7/San Diego
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- Enter To Win BIOTA Botanical Products
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again: Watch And Hear Why
- Single Again: The Verve Pipe – ‘The Freshmen’