Bobby Brown is making his return to the small screen. Just weeks after Brown checked himself out of rehab, he makes news with the announcement of a BET reality television show.
The New Edition member’s follow-up to his 2005 Bravo series, Being Bobby Brown, will follow the singer as he deals with the struggles and triumphs of everyday life. According to a press release, the series is set to be executive produced by DuBose Entertainment’s James DuBose, the reality show visionary who developed programs for Michael Vick, Trey Songz, Monica and Keyshia Cole.
While the title of the show has yet to be announced, given Bobby Brown’s turbulent career and reality show history, he stands to attract a large audience. From dealing with the tragic death of his ex-wife and pop music icon Whitney Houston to his current comeback with New Edition, the performer has remained in the spotlight.
Recently, Brown checked out of rehab three weeks into his publicized stay. No word yet when Bobby Brown’s BET show will premiere. —Keith Murphy, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Linkin Park on Dealing with Loss and the Power of Community
- Artists React to the Death of Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington
- Chester Bennington Dead, Linkin Park Singer Commits Suicide By Hanging
- Luis Fonsi’s ‘Despacito’ Becomes Most Streamed Song of All Time
- Ryan Seacrest to Return as Host of ‘American Idol’
- Lana Del Rey Talks Trump, America and Women’s Rights