Tune In – Stand Up To Cancer!
This Friday, September 7 at 8 PM, the fight continues as those around the world Stand Up To Cancer.
The live telethon features celebrities like Matt Damon, Emma Stone, Julia Roberts and Gwyneth Paltrow as they try to raise money for cancer research.
Stars like Tom Hanks, Justin Timberlake, Ray Romano, Modern Family’s Sofia Vergara, and Olympic gold medal-winning gymnast Gabby Douglas will answer the phones from fans looking to donate to a good cause.
You can make a contribution by phone or you can fill out the Stand Up To Cancer donation form online. One hundred percent of your donation will go to collaborative cancer research to help find a cure.
Watch the live show on September 7 at 8 pm ET/PT on numerous stations, including CBS.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best