This Friday, September 7 at 8 PM, the fight continues as those around the world Stand Up To Cancer.
The live telethon features celebrities like Matt Damon, Emma Stone, Julia Roberts and Gwyneth Paltrow as they try to raise money for cancer research.
Stars like Tom Hanks, Justin Timberlake, Ray Romano, Modern Family’s Sofia Vergara, and Olympic gold medal-winning gymnast Gabby Douglas will answer the phones from fans looking to donate to a good cause.
You can make a contribution by phone or you can fill out the Stand Up To Cancer donation form online. One hundred percent of your donation will go to collaborative cancer research to help find a cure.
Watch the live show on September 7 at 8 pm ET/PT on numerous stations, including CBS.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- IMPACT: Plain White T’s Gear Up for New Album with ‘The Giving Tree’
- Lana Del Rey Announces Title of ‘Born to Die’ Follow-Up
- Madonna Shows Support for Russian LGBT Community With New Campaign
- Lionel Richie Says Luke Bryan Is ‘First on the List’ For Possible Country Release
- Actress Amanda Bynes Back In Court In Bong-Tossing Case