With MTV’s Video Music Awards airing tonight at the same time as President Obama’s speech at the Democratic National Convention, Kevin Hart has his work cut out for him. The funnyman host of the VMAs recently revealed his plans for an action-packed evening.
“I can do what I want, I am the host,” Hart told Hot 93.7 Morning Crew who were backstage at the MTV Video Music Awards.
While Kevin could not say exactly what was going to happen at the VMAs, he did predict this: “Kevin Hart will be amazing,” he declared. “Kevin Hart will be stunning. Kevin Hart will be breathtaking.”
So what will Hart be wearing tonight? “A gold onesie,” he said. (See video below)
Hart knows he’ll have to work overtime to keep eyes on the VMAs while President Obama will be delivering his speech at the DNC. But he has a plan to compete with the prez.
“I might take my shirt off, that puts the pressure on him [Obama],” the comedian joked. “Is he going to take his shirt off? He better if he wants to keep up!”
The VMA’s will air live tonight from Los Angeles at 8pm on MTV. —Tyler Roman, Hot 93.7/ Hartford with Bill Sencio
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Andy Grammer is Going Deeper with New Music: “The world is tough right now. We need this.”
- Dr. Luke & Kesha’s Mother Issue Statement on Defamation Dismissal
- 5 Awesome P!nk Instagram Moments for National Pink Day
- FM Magazine: ‘War Within’
- Britney Spears Welcomed to Thailand with ‘Toxic’ Cover Video
- Adam Lambert Debuts New Single Live