Jim & Kim’s Fifth Grade Pop Quiz!
This week, in celebration of back-to-school, we have been putting our grade school knowledge on the line. Yesterday we had a teacher from New Jersey who quizzed us on our fourth grade knowledge… I didn’t do so well.
This morning we graduated to 5th grade and Jim’s niece, Traci, who teaches at Burner Middle School in Massapequa, was the quizmaster. Let’s see how well you do on today’s test…
Here are today’s questions so you can see if you truly are smarter than a fifth grader!!!
1. Who were the first two American faces to appear on United States coins that were not U.S. presidents?
- Susan B. Anthony and Ben Franklin were the first two.
2. Name three of the five layers of the earth’s atmosphere.
- Any three of the following answers are correct: troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, thermosphere and exosphere.
3. The Statue of Liberty holds her torch in the left hand. True or false?
- This statement is false. She holds the torch in her right hand.
4. What tool is used to measure air pressure?
- Air pressure can be measured with a barometer.
5. Which of the 50 states borders only one other state? Name its border state.
- Maine is the only state that borders one other state. The border state is New Hampshire.
Listen below to see how it all went on the show today:
–Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Some Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com: