‘Glee’ Previews Songs For Upcoming Season
With only a few weeks until the season premiere of Glee’s fourth season, the show is letting fans in on what songs will appear on the first two episodes.
In the season premiere, airing September 13, new cast member Kate Hudson, who plays Rachel’s dance teacher, performs a mash-up of Gaga’s “Americano” and J. Lo’s “Dance Again.”
“It works really well, it’s fun,” Hudson said in a statement. “It’s got fun and levity and you see a different side of her. … This character actually has some depth.”
Darren Criss who plays Blaine on the show, will sing “It’s Time” by the Las Vegas band. Though, this name might not sound familiar, most likely the song will since it’s been blaring out of speakers all summer long.
The second episode is another tribute to Ms. Spears, appropriately titled “Britney 2.0” with a cover of Brit’s 2007 song, “Gimme More” by Glee’s own Brittany.
Criss will also duet with Kevin McHale, who plays Artie, for a mash-up of Bieber’s “Boyfriend” and Britney’s “Boys” from her 2002 self-titled album.
Will Britney appear on this episode like she did back in season two? We’ll have to wait and see.
Watch a preview of the season premiere airing on its new day and time, Thursday, September 13 at 9 pm.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet