‘Glee’ Previews Songs For Upcoming Season
With only a few weeks until the season premiere of Glee’s fourth season, the show is letting fans in on what songs will appear on the first two episodes.
In the season premiere, airing September 13, new cast member Kate Hudson, who plays Rachel’s dance teacher, performs a mash-up of Gaga’s “Americano” and J. Lo’s “Dance Again.”
“It works really well, it’s fun,” Hudson said in a statement. “It’s got fun and levity and you see a different side of her. … This character actually has some depth.”
Darren Criss who plays Blaine on the show, will sing “It’s Time” by the Las Vegas band. Though, this name might not sound familiar, most likely the song will since it’s been blaring out of speakers all summer long.
The second episode is another tribute to Ms. Spears, appropriately titled “Britney 2.0” with a cover of Brit’s 2007 song, “Gimme More” by Glee’s own Brittany.
Criss will also duet with Kevin McHale, who plays Artie, for a mash-up of Bieber’s “Boyfriend” and Britney’s “Boys” from her 2002 self-titled album.
Will Britney appear on this episode like she did back in season two? We’ll have to wait and see.
Watch a preview of the season premiere airing on its new day and time, Thursday, September 13 at 9 pm.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen
- Here’s Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Singing Spice Girls on Helium
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Sequels Are Coming in 2017, 2018
- Billy Joel Will Play New York’s Nassau Coliseum’s Final Show
- Terry Crews Doing Vanessa Carlton’s ‘A Thousand Miles’ on Lip Sync Battle is What Dreams Are Made Of: Watch