R. Kelly Announces ‘The Single Ladies’ Tour
Fresh off his work on the soundtrack for Sparkle, R. Kelly is hitting the road.
His latest outing, The Single Ladies Tour, kicks off in Columbia, South Carolina on October 13 and will make its way through twenty-two different cities throughout the U.S. this fall.
The tour, which will feature R&B singer Tamia, marks the singer’s return to the stage after complications from vocal surgery forced him to cancel shows promoting his latest album, Write Me Back.
Fans can get their hands on tickets this Friday (September 7). Check out below to see when R. Kelly plans to be in your town.
10/13 Columbia, SC-Township Auditorium
10/14 Birmingham, AL-BJCC Concert Hall
10/18 Atlanta, GA-Fox Theatre
10/21 Miami, FL-JL Knight Center
10/23 Memphis, TN- Orpheum Theater
10/25 Chicago, IL-Arie Crown Theatre
10/31 Oakland, CA-Paramount Theatre
11/2 Los Angeles, CA-Nokia Theatre LA Live
11/7 Houston, TX-Jones Hall
11/8 Dallas, TX-Verizon Theatre
11/10 Milwaukee, WI-Milwaukee Theatre
11/11 Cincinnati, OH-P&G Theatre: Aronoff
11/14 Louisville, KY-Palace Theater
11/15 St. Louis, MO-Fox Theatre
11/17 Detroit, MI-Fox Theatre
11/21 New York, NY-MSG Theatre
11/24 Washington, DC-Constitution Hall
11/27 Baltimore, MD-Lyric Theatre
11/29 Philadelphia, PA-Tower Theater
12/2 Columbus, OH-Veterans Memorial
12/6 Cleveland, OH-State Theater
12/7 Merrillville, IN-Star Plaza
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together