Fresh off his work on the soundtrack for Sparkle, R. Kelly is hitting the road.
His latest outing, The Single Ladies Tour, kicks off in Columbia, South Carolina on October 13 and will make its way through twenty-two different cities throughout the U.S. this fall.
The tour, which will feature R&B singer Tamia, marks the singer’s return to the stage after complications from vocal surgery forced him to cancel shows promoting his latest album, Write Me Back.
Fans can get their hands on tickets this Friday (September 7). Check out below to see when R. Kelly plans to be in your town.
10/13 Columbia, SC-Township Auditorium
10/14 Birmingham, AL-BJCC Concert Hall
10/18 Atlanta, GA-Fox Theatre
10/21 Miami, FL-JL Knight Center
10/23 Memphis, TN- Orpheum Theater
10/25 Chicago, IL-Arie Crown Theatre
10/31 Oakland, CA-Paramount Theatre
11/2 Los Angeles, CA-Nokia Theatre LA Live
11/7 Houston, TX-Jones Hall
11/8 Dallas, TX-Verizon Theatre
11/10 Milwaukee, WI-Milwaukee Theatre
11/11 Cincinnati, OH-P&G Theatre: Aronoff
11/14 Louisville, KY-Palace Theater
11/15 St. Louis, MO-Fox Theatre
11/17 Detroit, MI-Fox Theatre
11/21 New York, NY-MSG Theatre
11/24 Washington, DC-Constitution Hall
11/27 Baltimore, MD-Lyric Theatre
11/29 Philadelphia, PA-Tower Theater
12/2 Columbus, OH-Veterans Memorial
12/6 Cleveland, OH-State Theater
12/7 Merrillville, IN-Star Plaza
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The One Song Ed Sheeran Wishes He Kept For Himself
- Jackie Evancho on Inauguration Performance: ‘I’m Hoping that I Can Bring People Together’
- Ed Sheeran on Keeping ‘Shape of You’
- The Chainsmokers are Taking Their Moms to the GRAMMYs
- Understanding the “Baby Shelf” with Karen and Jeffrey
- Meek Mill Challenges Drake to Boxing Match?