How Much Do You Remember from the 4th Grade?
The original answer in our studio this morning was “Plenty!”
Then we had a teacher call in to give us a 4th grade quiz and that answer (at least for me) was more of a head-hanging-in-shame-mumbled “not much”.
Each day this week to celebrate back-to-school, we have a teacher from the tri-state area giving us a quiz… how well do you think you will do on a 4th grade quiz…
Andrea is a teacher at Stanwick Elementary in Jefferson, New Jersey and these were the questions she posed to us this morning…
- What are the three states of matter?
- What kind of math problem would you be doing if you were asked to find the quotient?
- This famous New Jersey author wrote Tales of a 4th Grade Nothing…name the author…
- The water moves between the air and the earth in three processes…evaporation, precipitation and ___.
- Name the state bird, the state flower or the state animal of New York…
How well will you do? Let us know in the comments section below!
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Some Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Demi Lovato Talks World Tour, Twitter, and Her Love of Sam Smith
- Lindsay Lohan Says She Wheeled Whitney Houston’s Corpse Into the Morgue
- Watch U2 Make ‘Songs of Innocence’ in Behind-the-Scenes Footage
- Miss America Wins By Performing ‘Cups’ Game to ‘Happy': Watch
- Amy Winehouse Gets Her Own Statue in London