It’s back to school time! A big sigh of relief from all the moms and dads and a huge groan from all the kids.
It turns out that my wife was known as “the girl that always threw up” in school. We found out when we attended her high school reunion that’s how everyone remembered her. So it got us to thinking this morning…
Fill in the blank: When I Was in School, I Was Always the Kid Who ____
We got plenty of people this morning (but nobody was the kid that threw up in class)… including Tracy who was “the kid who got away with murder” and Carol “the kid who was always the new person” and Danielle “the kid who always asked questions…”
What were you know as when you were in school? Sound off in the comments section below!
–Jim Douglas, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Some Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Have You Ever Received An Inappropriate Text Message at the Absolute Worst Time Ever?
- Paris Jackson Shares Photos with Godfather Macaulay Culkin
- Katy Perry Becomes Guy Fieri for Lookalike Day
- Bruno Mars Drops ‘That’s What I Like’ Remixes Featuring Gucci Mane, PARTYNEXTDOOR & Others
- Morris Day Shares ‘Over That Rainbow’ Video a Year after Prince Dies