This fall, the first official book about Whitney Houston will be released.
Whitney Houston: Tribute To An Icon, due out November 27, looks to remember the fallen singer, who died in February, through photos and essays, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Music mogul Clive Davis has written a tribute to his close friend, along with her sister-in-law Pat Houston, who was also Whitney’s manager and is now the head of her estate.
In her essay, Pat writes, that the book allows fans to share the “amazing memories that reflect very special moments in the life of the extraordinary Whitney Houston, “Nippy” to her family and also to me.”
The book also features over a hundred photos of the “I Will Always Love You” singer including outtakes from past shoots and never-before-published shots.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adele Will Perform at the GRAMMYs
- Listen to John Mellencamp’s New Song ‘Easy Target’
- John Mayer Reveals Motivation for ‘The Search for Everything Wave One’
- Jackie Evancho Prepares for Her Big Inaguration Gig
- Common Addresses Women’s Health at Gig for Planned Parenthood
- Solange, Esperanza Spalding Deliver at Peace Ball