She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 8 losses on her record, so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. Cameron Diaz is celebrating a birthday today. Which Yankee slugger was she once romantically linked to?
2. Shia LaBeouf stars in Lawless, currently in theaters. Shia once had a role on this NBC TV series that starred George Clooney and Anthony Edwards. Name it.
3. This 66-year-old singer/actress is getting married to a 42 year old former member of Hells Angels. Her film credits include, Moonstruck and The Witches of Eastwick.”Name her.
4. ABC is expected to announce officially that Michael Strahan will be the permanent replacement for Regis Philbin on LIVE! Regis would often have his wife on the show. What’s HER name?
5. Rumor has it that Hollywood would like to bring Beverly Hills Cop back as a TV series. Who starred as Axel Foley in the 3 movies?
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10!
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Some Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Queens Of The Stone Push Boundaries, Debut ‘…Like Clockwork’ At L.A. Tour Launch
- Muse To Turn ‘World War-Z’ Movie Premiere Into Concert
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge