First Pregnant Pictures Of Adele Surface
“Im delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we’re over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx.”
The new issue of Life & Style reveals the first pregnant photos of Adele. In addition to showing off her baby bump Adele is sporting what looks to be a wedding ring.
Spotted in London the 24-year-old was photographed after dinner and shopping.
“Adele was relaxed and calm, and she and Simon looked really great together,” Life & Style reports. “She seemed very, very happy. She absolutely does have a pregnancy glow.”
The magazine reveals that the glow might not just be because of her pregnancy and that Adele might in fact be married to entrepreneur Simon Konecki who she’s been dating for the past year. In fact, she was seen with a gold band on her ring finger.
“Adele and Simon managed to keep the baby news a secret for so long that there are rumors they’ve already gotten married, too,” revealed an insider. “She’s an old-fashioned girl and can’t wait to be part of a family unit. She just wants to focus on the baby and the man she loves.”
For more exclusive photos, pick up this week’s issue of Life & Style currently on newsstands.
Update: It turns out those wedding rumors were just rumors. Adele just took to Twitter to let the world know that she hasn’t gotten married.
I’m not married…Zzzzzzz
— Adele (@OfficialAdele) August 30, 2012
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Madonna, Diplo Rework ‘La Isla Bonita’ to Mention Major Lazer in Dub Plate Remix: Watch
- Katy Perry Does the Ultimate #tbt in Lyric Video for ‘This Is How We Do': Watch
- Questlove Defends Iggy Azalea, Calls ‘Fancy’ the Song of the Summer
- Beyoncé Strips Down ‘Crazy In Love’ For Steamy ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Trailer
- Jack White to Headline Farm Aid 2014 Alongside Neil Young, Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp & Dave Matthews
- Courtney Love On Kurt Cobain Biopic: ‘I Am Leading The Charge’