She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 8 losses on her record, so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. This trilogy of books has now outsold all the Harry Potter books on Amazon.com. The main character in the story is named Katniss Everdeen. Name that series of books.
2. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi celebrated her fourth wedding anniversary last week. Among the guests was Katy Perry, who just broke up with her singer/boyfriend. Name him.
3. Lisa Whelchel is joining the cast of Survivor this season. In what sitcom did she play Blair Warner?
4. Battleship came out on Blu-ray and DVD this week, starring Liam Neeson. Liam was known for playing Qui-Gon Ginn in which of the Star Wars films?
5. This man turns 70 years old today and he will, perhaps, ALWAYS be known for the Lifestyles of the Rich And Famous. Who is he?
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10!
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Some Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- IMPACT: Plain White T’s Gear Up for New Album with ‘The Giving Tree’
- Lana Del Rey Announces Title of ‘Born to Die’ Follow-Up
- Madonna Shows Support for Russian LGBT Community With New Campaign
- Lionel Richie Says Luke Bryan Is ‘First on the List’ For Possible Country Release
- Actress Amanda Bynes Back In Court In Bong-Tossing Case