Jennifer Hudson To Launch Clothing Line On QVC
Since the birth of her son nearly three years ago, Jennifer Hudson has been showing off her curves and having fun with fashion. Now the songstress is sharing her new-found style with her own clothing line set to launch this September.
Coinciding with the kick-off events at New York Fashion Week, JHud will debut The Jennifer Hudson Collection exclusively on QVC shopping network Sept. 6 from 6 p.m. to midnight. She’ll join fellow QVC designers Nicole Richie and Issac Mizrahi in a special during Fashion’s Night Out, reports USA Today.
Her collection has the everyday woman in mind and is specifically designed to fit a range of sizes at an affordable price.
“I tried to keep every girl in mind with every piece,” she told ESSENCE. “I want the size 6 to be able to wear what the size 16 is wearing and vice versa, and they both look good. That was my goal.”
If you’ve been looking to steal Hudson’s red carpet look, her collection will feature pieces perfect for a night out on the town. The collection also includes trendy apparel like tailored jackets for fall, lace dresses, classy cardigans and accessories to pull an entire outfit together.
“I have so many fans that are like, ‘Man, I would love to have this or wear that, but I can’t afford that,'” she said. “So I make it affordable for everyone else. Some pieces are literally taken out of my closet and re-created at an affordable price for every girl.”
To get a sneak peek of her fashion line before the special, click here to check out the gallery.
-Britt Bickel, 94.7 The WAVE
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay
- One Direction Announce 2015 Stadium Tour