She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 8 losses on her record, so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. This singer/actress is releasing a new perfume called, Royal Desire and will premiere at Walgreens, Sears and Kohl’s. She sits in one of the chairs on the show, “The Voice.”” Name her.
2. In the new issue of the Justice League coming out tomorrow, Superman is dumping Lois Lane for a new girl. She was played by Lynda Carter in the 70′s TV series. Who is it?
3. Rosie O’Donnell announced on her blog that she married her longtime girlfriend after her recent health scare. What was the name of the baseball film that she starred in alongside Tom Hanks, Geena Davis and Madonna?
4. Lady Gaga has a cute little dog named Fozzi. On the Muppets, Fozzi Bear has a catch phrase he would say after a joke. What is that catch phrase?
5. They are going to officially name Kelly Ripa’s new co-host on Sept 4th. Rumor has it that it will be former NFL-er Michael Strahan. What team did Michael play for?
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10!
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Some Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Get An Exclusive Download of Stone Temple Pilots With Chester Bennington
- Take A Tour Of Michael Jackson’s Estate This Sunday On ’60 Minutes’
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low