Miley Cyrus is coming back to the small screen this fall with a two-episode guest spot on Two and a Half Men.
The actress will play Missi, an old family friend of Ashton Kutcher’s character, Walden, who comes to visit his house for a week. Since it’s a comedy, we all know it can’t be that simple so it seems Miley will develop a relationship with Jake (Angus T. Jones).
Before even announcing she’d be appearing on the show, ex-Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen was complimenting the young star on her new haircut, Us Weekly reported.
The Twitter buddies exchanged compliments, with Miley telling Sheen she loved his new show, Anger Management. The actor immediately let the Hannah Montana star know how much he liked her platinum blond pixie cut and invited her over to his house for a viewing party.
Wonder if that invitation still stands?
The tenth season of Two and Half Men premieres Thursday, September 27 on CBS.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’