Miley Cyrus To Guest Star on ‘Two and a Half Men’
Miley Cyrus is coming back to the small screen this fall with a two-episode guest spot on Two and a Half Men.
The actress will play Missi, an old family friend of Ashton Kutcher’s character, Walden, who comes to visit his house for a week. Since it’s a comedy, we all know it can’t be that simple so it seems Miley will develop a relationship with Jake (Angus T. Jones).
Before even announcing she’d be appearing on the show, ex-Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen was complimenting the young star on her new haircut, Us Weekly reported.
The Twitter buddies exchanged compliments, with Miley telling Sheen she loved his new show, Anger Management. The actor immediately let the Hannah Montana star know how much he liked her platinum blond pixie cut and invited her over to his house for a viewing party.
Wonder if that invitation still stands?
The tenth season of Two and Half Men premieres Thursday, September 27 on CBS.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL
- Interview: Adam Lambert on ‘The Original High,’ ’80s Covers, Queen and Broadway
- Watch the Dark New Trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley
- Interview: Joy Williams Lets Down the Walls on Solo Album ‘Venus’
- There’s No Actual Bad Blood Between Selena Gomez & Katy Perry