Kanye West Gives Kim Kardashian’s Closet A Makeover
Ever had a boyfriend who wants to make you a deal to get rid of all your clothes so he can replace them with new stuff?
That’s exactly what Kanye West volunteered to do with Kim Kardashian. On Sunday night’s episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kanye and his stylist Renelou Padora took to Kim’s closet for a purge.
As Kim points out, Kanye is a fashion designer although his ready to wear shows haven’t exactly gotten rave reviews, getting panned for his 2011 and 2012 collections. He also created a sneaker collection in collaboration with Louis Vuitton, the label helmed by fashion maven Marc Jacobs.
One dress seen being fitted on to Kim in the show showed up again when the two sat front row at a July show for Valentino.
(Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jay Z & Beyonce Outbid for L.A. Mansion By the Minecraft Guy
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- 7 Lawsuits Filed Against South by Southwest After Deadly Car Crash
- Are You Ready for Beyoncé’s Christmas Card?
- Amy Adams Hangs Some Mistletoe in Front of One Direction in ‘SNL’ Promo: Watch
- Watch Stephen Colbert’s All-Star Goodbye to ‘The Colbert Report’