Want To Live In Justin Timberlake’s NYC Home? Got $7.65 Million?
You’re in luck — the singer and actor has listed his New York City pad on the market. The catch is, it’ll cost you $7.65 million bucks. Being Justin Timberlake doesn’t come cheap.
JT’s place is in the SoHo Mews building, located in SoHo right on West Broadway. Quite a loud street, but near all the luxury shopping and great eating you expect in New York City.
In addition to Timberlake’s over 2,500 square foot penthouse apartment (space that’s unheard of in New York City), the building offers a ton of amenities. Your residence there would include 24-hour doorman and porter services, an attended parking garage, fitness center, premium golf facility, and access to a sprawling private landscaped garden.
Real Estalker says Timberlake was living in Penthouse A, which faces West Broadway, in a 3 bedroom/3.5 bath home with a gas burning fireplace and private terrace.
Many outlets are speculating that he’s shedding what real estate pundits call a “bachelor pad” in advance of getting married to longtime girlfriend Jessica Biel.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best