Want To Live In Justin Timberlake’s NYC Home? Got $7.65 Million?
You’re in luck — the singer and actor has listed his New York City pad on the market. The catch is, it’ll cost you $7.65 million bucks. Being Justin Timberlake doesn’t come cheap.
JT’s place is in the SoHo Mews building, located in SoHo right on West Broadway. Quite a loud street, but near all the luxury shopping and great eating you expect in New York City.
In addition to Timberlake’s over 2,500 square foot penthouse apartment (space that’s unheard of in New York City), the building offers a ton of amenities. Your residence there would include 24-hour doorman and porter services, an attended parking garage, fitness center, premium golf facility, and access to a sprawling private landscaped garden.
Real Estalker says Timberlake was living in Penthouse A, which faces West Broadway, in a 3 bedroom/3.5 bath home with a gas burning fireplace and private terrace.
Many outlets are speculating that he’s shedding what real estate pundits call a “bachelor pad” in advance of getting married to longtime girlfriend Jessica Biel.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo