For one night only, you can shop ‘til you drop when stores all over the world stay open late for Fashion’s Night Out.
The special event, which takes place on September 6, started in 2009 in New York as a way to encourage people to shop and support the fashion industry during the economic crisis.
In the PSA for his year’s event a whole slew of stars including Victoria Beckham, Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber—who lets us know, he’s in it for the models—hype up the night’s events. Darren Criss, better known as Blaine from Glee, even shows off his moves with an updated rendition of Madonna’s “Dress You Up,” arranged by none other than his Glee boss, Ryan Murphy.
From special offers to events the night is dedicated to those who love fashion. There’s even a special edition Fashion’s Night Out tee shirt, which you can see Taylor modeling in the video, available at participating stores and online. Forty percent of the proceeds raised from sales of the shirt will go to the New York City AIDS Fund in the New York Community Trust.
Watch the latest PSA here and then find out what stores in your area are participating in the one night only event.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Selena Gomez Confirms Marshmello Collaboration
- Fergie Reveals ‘Double Dutchess’ Tracklist
- Demi Lovato Spills Details On Her Upcoming Album
- Watch Madonna Forget the Words to Her Own ‘B-Day Song’
- James Corden and Lin-Manuel Miranda Perform ‘Hair’ in LA Traffic
- Fresh 102.7’s ‘Women’s Weekend of Winning’