OneRepublic Save The Children With New Single “Feel Again”
OneRepublic are yet to announce the release of their currently unnamed fourth studio album, but they will return to the airwaves today (August 22) with their first single from the record, called “Feel Again.”
The excitement the band has for their latest effort is almost palpable. But enthusiasm arises from more than just the anticipation of releasing new music. A large portion of the proceeds made from the sales of “Feel Again” will be donated to Save The Children‘s new Fall campaign titled “Every Beat Matters.”
“It’s a campaign to raise awareness for preventable child illnesses,” says Ryan Tedder, the band’s lead singer and songwriter. “Essentially, what this program does is provide money to prevent kids from dying … anything from a cold to dehydration … sickness that would be stopped in twenty-four hours in the States that get protracted and actually cause fatalities all over the world.”
- Full Interview: OneRepublic Love Beer, Cover Songs & Songwriting
- Photos: OneRepublic In Studio w/ Dylan
If previous sales are any indication of how much OneRepublic will be able to contribute to the cause, Save The Children’s “Every Beat Matters” campaign is in good hands.
Tedder’s voice and the band’s impeccable instrumentation won’t be the only thing you hear while listening to “Feel Again.” The band also recorded the heartbeats of children from Malawi and Guatemala for the song.
Before you hear the studio version of “Feel Again,” check out the bands performance right here in the Fresh studios!
Keep up-to-date with Save The Children:
–E.J. Judge, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch Nick Jonas’ New Video for ‘Area Code’
- Taylor Swift Reveals Pain in Losing Grammy for ‘Red’: “I Cried a Little Bit”
- Justin Bieber May Sue Over Leaked Nude Photos
- One Direction Reveal the Name of Their Next Single
- Demi Lovato Fights Michelle Rodriguez in ‘Confident’ Music Video
- Sheryl Crow to Perform National Anthem at the First Democratic Debate