Beyonce Reveals Latest House of Dereon Designs For The Fall
Summer’s almost over, but Beyoncé‘s got just the fashion fix for the upcoming change in seasons with the latest House of Dereón collection.
For her performance at the English music fest, Beyoncé rocked a shimmery gold blazer along with a big wide belt (you can check out her look in the featured photo) and is now recreating these looks for the rest of the world.
The upcoming collection is meant to focus “around the ‘boho-inspired girl who attends the festival” and includes floor length skirts and casual jersey tops for fall.
For winter, the line goes glam with sequined styles and bold jewel tones like ruby and amethyst, along with pieces in the always flattering color black.
The ads, shot by famed international celebrity and fashion photographer, Jean-Baptiste Mondino, even feature the line’s muse modeling the latest looks.
“The images of Beyoncé are amazing and we had a lot of fun using the festival experience as our inspiration,” Tina said. “Like music, fashion has a universal appeal and we look forward to hearing the consumer’s reaction to the new campaign and to the collection.”
And Mama Knowles isn’t lying. Beyoncé shows off her curves in each of the body hugging looks including a daring little black dress with peek-a-boo cut-outs and a long leopard print skirt with a thigh-high slit. It’s hard to believe this woman gave birth less than a year ago.
Check out the ads for yourself and let us know which one of Beyoncé’s looks is your favorite.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Jason Aldean Tweet Support for Jay Z’s Newly Launched TIDAL
- Trevor Noah Will Replace Jon Stewart as Host of ‘The Daily Show’
- Michael Jackson Used to Prank Call Russell Crowe
- Destiny’s Child Performed Together Again This Weekend: Watch
- The Music of Walking Dead Season 5: Brian Wilson’s ‘Love and Mercy’
- George Ezra Brings Some ‘Budapest’ to ‘SNL': Watch