Have you ever walked into a room and completely forgot what it was you came in for?
If I don’t write things down on a to-do list, they may as well not even exist. You could tell me your name and I will look right at you and promptly forget it. And, I swear there is a gnome that lives inside my apartment that will move my cell phone when I’m not looking.
And that’s what led us to another Jim & Kim’s Office Space where we spring upon our unsuspecting co-workers and ask them a question, like…
What Is It That You Are Always Losing?
What are some of the things you just can’t seem to hold onto, or keep track of? Sound off in the comments section below!
–Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Some Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’