Jim & Kim’s Office Space: What Are You Always Misplacing?
Have you ever walked into a room and completely forgot what it was you came in for?
If I don’t write things down on a to-do list, they may as well not even exist. You could tell me your name and I will look right at you and promptly forget it. And, I swear there is a gnome that lives inside my apartment that will move my cell phone when I’m not looking.
And that’s what led us to another Jim & Kim’s Office Space where we spring upon our unsuspecting co-workers and ask them a question, like…
What Is It That You Are Always Losing?
What are some of the things you just can’t seem to hold onto, or keep track of? Sound off in the comments section below!
–Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Some Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch