Have You Ever Had a Total Stranger Steal Food From Your Plate At a Restaurant?!
The other night, Michael and I stopped by Corner Bistro in the West Village for a burger and fries. If you haven’t been there, they have the BEST burgers. The tables in back (as always) were full, so we grabbed two stools at the bar. We had two steaming, hot cheeseburgers delivered in minutes with two side plates heaped with wonderfully, crispy fries. And as we were enjoying our meal, I saw a hand snake under my arm from behind where I was sitting.
The guy behind me took one of my French fries!!
I was stunned. That’s never happened to me before. I didn’t even know how to react.
I turned around and the guy (clearly with a few too many pints in him) just grinned wildly at me and chewed my dinner. We laughed it off because it was kind of funny. Since we had two plates of fries, we just gave one (half-eaten) plate to Drunky McDrunkleton and his girlfriend and I turned back around.
Well, apparently they didn’t have enough ketchup on that plate, because the next thing I know the girlfriend (equally plastered) was dipping the fries we had just given them into the ketchup on the plate that held my burger. It’s a first for me. I’m not sure what etiquette dictates, but we just laughed it off.
Has that ever happened to you? Listen to the discussion on this morning’s show!
–Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Some Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- Coldplay Announce Tour Dates Behind New Album, ‘Ghost Stories’
- Lorde Finally Meets the Baseball Player Who Inspired ‘Royals’
- Kim’s College: Katy Perry’s New Man, Robin Williams As A Woman & Pharrell’s Breakdown