The singer’s manager, Benny Medina said she is working on a 3D concert film telling Extra it will focus on “the last few years in Jennifer’s life as she faced big changes.” Changes that included signing on (and off) as a judge on American Idol, divorcing her husband of seven years, Marc Anthony, and her current tour with Enrique Iglesias.
According to Medina, the title, which is a reference to her song with Pitbull, reflects J.Lo’s ability to get back up and “dance again” after life throws her curve balls.
Jennifer is talking about these changes and more including moving on with her career, motherhood and her new beau, Casper Smart, in the September issue of InStyle, on newsstands now.
In the magazine, J.Lo even shares her very Zen way of dealing with all the stresses of her life.
“You realize that those difficult moments, the times when you feel pain, are when you do a lot of your growing,” the singer said. “You realize: There’s no reason to be terrified of things. Either way I’m going to be OK.”
Fans can copy J.Lo’s cover look by going here and uploading a photo to InStyle’s Hollywood Makeover Tool.
Become another Jenny from the block and then share it with your friends.
–Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- #TeamTooMuch: You’ll Never Believe Mariah Carey’s Diva Demands On The Set Of Her New Film!
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism