The Results Are In: Taylor Swift’s New Song Is About…
Taylor Swift took the Internet by storm earlier this week when she announced her new album Red would be released October 22 and then debuted the first single, “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.” The songstress said that the track is about an ex-boyfriend and that most of the songs on her forthcoming LP also will be.
So, who is her new track about? We asked you in our poll earlier this week whether the song is about Jake Gyllenhaal, John Mayer, Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner or someone else. The results are in and the tally was close.
While Joe Jonas told us “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” is not about him the results clearly show that he could be right as he ranks at the bottom of the list with 15% of the votes, just behind Taylor Lautner who came in with only 5% of the votes.
John Mayer is neck and neck with the mysterious Someone Else. Many readers seem to think that Taylor is in fact talking about another ex-boyfriend that hasn’t made headlines yet.
Who then is “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” about? Jake Gyllenhaal is your pick, with 30% of the votes.
While only Taylor knows who the song is truly about we’re fairly certain her relationships with these other boys will wind up unraveled in the plot line of a few more tracks on her upcoming album.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- Stream ‘Nina Revisited… A Tribute to Nina Simone’ Featuring Lauryn Hill, Usher & More
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure
- Alison Brie Trying Salt N Pepa’s ‘Shoop’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Is the Whitest Thing: Watch
- Kanye West Is the Only Feature on the Weeknd’s New Album, Says Ed Sheeran
- Britney Spears Recreating the ‘Oops I Did It Again’ Cover with Her Sons Will Make You Feel Old