Lady Gaga sure has some amazing security. While leaving her hotel in Romania this week, Mother Monster’s security team apparently took down a fan who came running at the pop star.
The guard knocked the attacker to the ground, punching him in the face and kneeling on his neck. Gaga jumps back a little but shortly afterwards continues, with a wave to her fans gathered outside.
The attacker seems to be all right, just a little frazzled. As Gaga is shuffled out of the hotel her gentleman fan picks up his hat, glasses and dignity from the floor and walks calmly back out the door he rushed in.
Let this be a lesson to all of the over-excited Little Monsters out there: waiting your turn is much less painful than charging ahead.
-Bryan Carstensen & Joe Cingrana, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Best Songs on John Legend’s ‘Darkness & Light’
- Lady Gaga Performs Intimate Set on London Rooftop
- Listen to Sia’s New Song ‘Angel by the Wings’
- Solange Holding Open Call for Band Members
- ‘Hairspray Live!’ Soundtrack Features Ariana Grande, Jennifer Hudson
- Kanye Appears to be Suffering from a ‘Serious Psychiatric Problem’ Says Dr. Drew