Lady Gaga sure has some amazing security. While leaving her hotel in Romania this week, Mother Monster’s security team apparently took down a fan who came running at the pop star.
The guard knocked the attacker to the ground, punching him in the face and kneeling on his neck. Gaga jumps back a little but shortly afterwards continues, with a wave to her fans gathered outside.
The attacker seems to be all right, just a little frazzled. As Gaga is shuffled out of the hotel her gentleman fan picks up his hat, glasses and dignity from the floor and walks calmly back out the door he rushed in.
Let this be a lesson to all of the over-excited Little Monsters out there: waiting your turn is much less painful than charging ahead.
-Bryan Carstensen & Joe Cingrana, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Selena Gomez Celebrates World Kindness Day at LA High School
- Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape Of You’ Soothes Crying Baby
- Ed Sheeran on Liberian Relief Trip: ‘Nothing Could Have Prepared Me for What I Saw’
- John Mayer Wrote ‘Still Feel Like Your Man’ About Katy Perry
- Jay Z will Produce Two Projects about Trayvon Martin
- Win Passes To An Advanced Screening Of “Going In Style”