Joe Jonas On Taylor Swift’s New Song: “It’s Not About Me”
Her many relationships make great fodder for songs and Swift said there are 16 new tracks that will certainly have her fans guessing which ex-boyfriend each is about.
“Well, I can say it’s not about me because I don’t think we’ve ever tried another time,” he admitted. “I can tell you it’s not about me.”
So what does Taylor’s former flame think of the track?
“I like the song. I think the song is great,” he said. “Taylor does pop music really well. I’m happy for her.”
Despite their breakup a few years ago and Joe being the subject of at least one of her other songs, “Forever & Always,” Joe says they still keep in touch.
“As much as we can. I haven’t really spoken to her recently but I’ve been able to go to her concert last year. Her show live is so phenomenal and I would say anybody should go see it if they have the chance.”
-Kelly Collis and Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bono’s Sunglasses Are Not a Fashion Statement — He Has Glaucoma
- Mumford & Sons Back in the Studio for Third Album with Arctic Monkeys Producer James Ford
- Paramount Acquires Rights to Steamy Fanfiction Starring Harry Styles
- Paul McCartney Plays Pool in Lost Wings TV Ad: Watch
- Lena Dunham Says Taylor Swift’s New Bonus Track is Her ‘Someday Wedding Song’
- Yusuf/Cat Stevens Releases New Song ‘The Devil Came From Kansas': Listen