Her many relationships make great fodder for songs and Swift said there are 16 new tracks that will certainly have her fans guessing which ex-boyfriend each is about.
“Well, I can say it’s not about me because I don’t think we’ve ever tried another time,” he admitted. “I can tell you it’s not about me.”
So what does Taylor’s former flame think of the track?
“I like the song. I think the song is great,” he said. “Taylor does pop music really well. I’m happy for her.”
Despite their breakup a few years ago and Joe being the subject of at least one of her other songs, “Forever & Always,” Joe says they still keep in touch.
“As much as we can. I haven’t really spoken to her recently but I’ve been able to go to her concert last year. Her show live is so phenomenal and I would say anybody should go see it if they have the chance.”
-Kelly Collis and Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Justin Bieber is Back on Instagram
- Drake Presents Rihanna with Vanguard Award… and His “Love”
- Here’s Kanye’s Full, Undiluted MTV Video Music Awards Speech
- Here’s the Full List of 2016 VMA Winners
- Win Tickets For Goo Goo Dolls At The Beacon Theatre
- The 2016 Video Music Awards’ Most Outrageous Moments