Her many relationships make great fodder for songs and Swift said there are 16 new tracks that will certainly have her fans guessing which ex-boyfriend each is about.
“Well, I can say it’s not about me because I don’t think we’ve ever tried another time,” he admitted. “I can tell you it’s not about me.”
So what does Taylor’s former flame think of the track?
“I like the song. I think the song is great,” he said. “Taylor does pop music really well. I’m happy for her.”
Despite their breakup a few years ago and Joe being the subject of at least one of her other songs, “Forever & Always,” Joe says they still keep in touch.
“As much as we can. I haven’t really spoken to her recently but I’ve been able to go to her concert last year. Her show live is so phenomenal and I would say anybody should go see it if they have the chance.”
-Kelly Collis and Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’