Sheryl Crow Granted 3-Year Restraining Order Against Man Who Threatened Her Via Facebook
Threats made against Sheryl Crow by a man on Facebook are not being taken lightly.
In an hour-long hearing at the Los Angeles County Superior Court, which was not attended by Crow, Sparks claimed the “Soak Up The Sun” singer along with movie producer Harvey Weinstein, stole $7.5 million from him. He also told the court the pair videotaped and followed him without permission and were the reason he was homeless.
Sparks told the court he made these claims because he was frustrated that they stole from him and believed they were still following him.
The forensic psychiatrist, Dr. David Glaser, who interviewed Sparks recently called him “imminently dangerous” and said “his psychosis is directed intently at Crow.”
During the hearing, Glaser testified saying, “Mr. Sparks is unambiguously delusional.”
Superior Court Judge James Hahn ordered Sparks stay 300 yards away from both Crow and Weinstein and make no attempt to contact them.
Crow has yet to comment on the verdict.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Charli XCX Coming to ‘SNL’
- Metallica Continue ‘Late Late Show’ Residency with ‘For Whom the Bell Tolls’: Listen
- Sia Offers ‘Iko Iko’ Cover in Pledge on Husband’s Kickstarter Campaign
- The Script’s Video for ‘No Good in Goodbye’ is an Intergalactic Experience: Watch
- Lana Del Rey is Sexually Assaulted in Unearthed NSFW Marilyn Manson Video
- Radiohead’s Jonny Greenwood Says Band is ‘Looking Down Avenues’ for Next Album