She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 8 losses on her record, so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. TV Guide has reported the salaries of some of TV’s biggest stars. Actress Lea Michele makes about $75,000 an episode for what show?
2. Ben Affleck is in the running to direct the upcoming “Justice League” movie. He won an Academy Award for the screenplay for THIS MOVIE, which he co-wrote with Matt Damon and starred Robin Williams. Name it.
3. The 6th season of Showtime’s Dexter hits Blu-ray this week. It stars Michael C. Hall, who most fans fell in love with when they first met him on this HBO show about a funeral parlor. Name it .
4. A sequel to A Christmas Story comes out in November, bringing back Ralphie, Randy, Schwartz and Flick. The father will be played by Daniel Stern, who played a bungling burgler in this 1990 holiday classic and its sequel. What movie are we talking about?
5. Life & Style reports that A-Rod is moving in with his WWE wrestler girlfriend. After 8 months of dating, she is moving into his Miami mansion. What does WWE stand for?
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10!
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Some Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- KISS, The Monoculture & Daft Punk’s Quest For Classic Album Status With ‘Random Access Memories’
- New Music To Know: Laura Mvula’s Unexpected World Of ‘Orchestral Soul’
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Francis Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique