J&K’s Office Space: If You Won the Lotto Jackpot, Who Would You Leave Out Of Your Share-Fest?
That’s the beauty of dreaming of winning the lottery… you can use it as a weapon in your dreams!
Tell me you haven’t thought of what it would be like to tell that annoying co-worker or nasty boss what you really think of them on your way out the door after you quit while wearing your brand new Christian Laboutin heels and Prada bag that you just bought with the proceeds from your $320 million Powerball jackpot!!
Now, there are definitely those nice people that say (always in a high-pitched voice that rings a bit false to me) that they have no one in their life that they wouldn’t share their lottery windfall with. But more than one of our co-workers said they had one specific person in mind that they would absolutely leave out…
And it’s definitely time for another Jim & Kim’s Office Space! We walked around to our unsuspecting co-workers and asked them: “If you won the $320 million Powerball jackpot, who would you not give any money to?”
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Some Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Enter To Win: Ariana Grande at MSG
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’