Last week, we found out that Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney’s father George had a special card that got him free McDonald’s for life! FOR LIFE! Can you imagine?! You could visit the Golden Arches and grab a shake with Grimace any time you wanted! Think of the greasy possibilities!
This little glimpse into the life of the 1% got us thinking: What would you want more than a Big Mac a day for the rest of your life?
So, it’s time for another round of Jim & Kim’s Office Space. We’ll ambush our co-workers and ask them a random question and you get to point and laugh and most likely agree with their awesome answers.
Today’s question: If you had a card that gave you “unlimited whatever you want for life,” what would it be?
Tell us in the comments section below what YOU would love to have “unlimited whatever” of. Just keep it clean, will ya!
–Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas some golf tips at email@example.com >
- Kim Berk likes when her email alert goes off at 3AM: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Rihanna Stoked by Multiple GRAMMY Nominations
- Drake’s NYC OVO Flagship Store Opens This Weekend
- Win Passes For Lucasfilms’ ‘Rogue One: A Star Wars Story’ Advanced Screening
- John Legend and ‘Sesame Street’ Send Love to Daughter Luna
- Listen: Lindsey Stirling’s Awesome Remake of Hans Zimmer’s ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ Theme