Green Day continues to tease fans with new behind the scenes videos. In the latest edition, the band brings us clips from the set of their upcoming music video for “Oh Love,” scheduled for release this Wednesday, August 15.
The sneak peak gives a glimpse into video’s set, part hazy living room and part decked-out performance space. Women drape over an animal print couch while Billie Joe Armstrong and co. jam out in front of a graffitied wall. The Green Day frontman Tweeted a hint as to what the extra we might see in the finished video. Which part of sex, drugs and rock n roll will push the video into an R rating?
Even though the pop-punk legends debuted over 20 years ago, some quick shots of their on-camera jam session prove that they still have plenty of rock in them. The track will be the first single off the band’s upcoming album trilogy ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tré!, to be released over the course of four months starting this fall.
Hello friends. The video premier for "Oh Love" will be this Wednesday! PG and an rated R version! My personal fav is the rated R...—
Billie Joe Armstrong (@BJAofficial) August 10, 2012
The “Oh Love” video premieres on MTV on August 15 at 7:49 PM ET/ 3:49PM PT, and ¡Uno! hits stores September 25th.
— Nee-Sa Lossing, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- OneRepublic on Working with Peter Gabriel on ‘Oh My My’
- Lady Gaga’s Isolated ‘SNL’ Vocals Show She’s in a League of Her Own
- Nick Jonas Battle Raps Kevin Hart
- Amy Winehouse’s ‘Back to Black’ Turns Ten
- Miley Cyrus Dishes about Engagement Ring from Liam Hemsworth
- Shakira and Rapper Black M Drop French-English Duet ‘Comme Moi’