More details of P!nk’s collaborations on The Truth About Love are leaking out. The singer recently told Australian paper the Herald Sun that Eminem is doing a track called “Here Comes The Weekend” and fun. singer Nate Reuss will be on a single called “Just Give Me A Reason.”
“We’ve got a big wish list. Like Jon Brion who had done, he’s done a lot of the Fiona Apple stuff…he’s always someone we’ve dreamt of working with,” Reuss said.
“I’ll bet our list just goes on forever, just being massive music fans and people that read up on who produces what. Anyone is fair game for us.”
The guys are nominated in the same category Apple was back in ’97, Best New Artist, and will present an award on the show. That’s all fans can expect, unless Reuss happens to jump on the stage during P!nk’s performance for a quick duet.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
- fun. Performs “We Are Young” At City Winery NYC >
- Photos: fun. Perform At City Winery NYC
- fun.: So Serious About Summer Jams They’ll Fight Each Other (Or You) >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Selena Gomez Debuts Short Haircut
- Madonna Calls Potential Biopic Producers Charlatans and Fools
- Sony Music Cuts Ties with Dr. Luke: Report
- #TabooTuesday: Do You Have Questions You’ve Always Wanted To Ask People, But Didn’t Have The Nerve To Ask?
- Beyoncé Launches Scholarship Program for Young Women
- Ellie Goulding Reunites with Ex-Boyfriend Midair at ‘Magic Mike Live’