She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 8 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. At the opening ceremony for the London Olympics, Daniel Craig parachuted into the stadium as James Bond with which member of the royal family?
2. This gorgeous star of Modern Family looks phenomenal at 40. However, a bouncer at a Manhattan club thought she was half her age when he carded her. She was flattered. Who are we talking about?
3. This NBC late night talk show host was just offered the gig to host the Oscars but turned it down.
4. Our Hollywood meets the Olympics question for today: Dolph Lundgren, the 1996 US pentathlon team leader once starred as He-Man in Masters of the Universe as well as Ivan Drago in this Rocky film. Which one was it?
5. This fictional dog character was created for use in an advertising campaign marketing Bud Light beer in the late 1980s. Although he was portrayed as male, this doggie was actually a female. Name her.
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Mayer Drops New Single ‘Paper Doll’
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Depeche Mode’s ‘Concert For The Masses’ Rose Bowl Show, 25 Years Later
- Win A $50 P&G Gift Card
- This Week In Late Night TV: Jimmy Eat World, Muse, Jim James, Chvrches