Fans of Taylor Swift will want to set aside time next Monday evening (August 13), as the country superstar has announced that she will share news and participate in a live web chat with fans.
She posted a quick promotional video on her YouTube channel this morning, in which she unveils that she has some “really cool news” she is ready to share with her fans and followers.
“Hey, it’s Taylor,” she says in the video, “and I really want to talk to you about something.”
What’s the news? “I’m not going to go into it too much, but it’s cool,” she says.
A few weeks earlier, Taylor teased fans with a Facebook post that was equally vague but declared that “stuff is about to happen.” Pretty much everyone in the world interpreted that message as being related to her upcoming fourth album, which is allegedly coming later this year.
And like that Facebook message, just about everyone in the world is probably again interpreting this video event to be about her upcoming album.
According to a message on Taylor’s website, fans can submit questions during the webcast using their YouTube account.
The Taylor Swift live web chat takes place Monday, August 13 at 7pm ET/4pm PT on her YouTube channel.
– Kurt Wolff, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Share Black and White ‘Everglow’ Video
- Nicki Minaj Celebrates Birthday with Meek Mill in Paradise
- Congress Passes Act to Fight Online Scalping
- DNCE, Charlie Puth, Fifth Harmony & More Team Up For Charity Single
- Justin Bieber Has Most Views on Vevo in 2016, 1.8 Billion
- Louis Tomlinson’s Mother Dies from Leukemia